Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 20:06

Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 20 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
How to register and use our forum 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Re: How to register and use our forum
Thanks for all the welcome messages, everyone ::):

Cloud napisał(a):
Hi rinrin14! So, where do you come from? I guess you found princessmaker.pl thanks to KitKat`s site? Are there many fans of "Princess Maker" series? I have to admit that I played only "PM 2" because I`m soooo lazy :D I couldn`t find time to check out other parts :]

I'm currently living in Slovenia and no one ever heard of Princess Maker here. (Or anything else, for that matter ^^;;;)

I found this site by following a link from KitKat and I'm really glad I did! I sometimes search for PM related sites on Google, but never noticed this one before. I have been reading parts of it through Google translation yesterday - it sometimes produces funny results but is surprisingly readable most of the time. I'm even thinking of putting Google Translation on our own site now for people who aren't comfortable with English!

By all means, check out other parts of the PM series, they are all worth a look (although PM2 was still my favorite right until PM5 came out).

5 gru 2009, o 17:13
Administrator

rinrin14 napisał(a):
I'm currently living in Slovenia and no one ever heard of Princess Maker here. (Or anything else, for that matter ^^;;;)

Well, "PM" isn`t really popular in Europe, I guess. It`s easier to find fans of those games in USA
:sigh:

rinrin14 napisał(a):
I have been reading parts of it through Google translation yesterday - it sometimes produces funny results but is surprisingly readable most of the time.

True, true ^^ Sometimes you have to use imagination, but - it`s still better than nothing ^_- Just like playing "PM 5" with Atlas translating jp text into english.

rinrin14 napisał(a):
I'm even thinking of putting Google Translation on our own site now for people who aren't comfortable with English!

As soon as you do it let us know ^^

5 gru 2009, o 18:01

Rinrin, does it mean that you have a princess maker site of your own?

5 gru 2009, o 20:40

Thanks for the instructions! I'm another person who migrated from KKPMC's forums(I'm Mimiroru there). I've been on a PM kick again so I really wanna discuss it again with other people. : D

7 gru 2009, o 10:02

Hey, I remember you, Mimiroru! ^^ Nice to see you here

7 gru 2009, o 11:13

Hello DJTrooperLiz, it is nice to have you here.

7 gru 2009, o 15:08

Akane napisał(a):
rinrin14 napisał(a):
I'm even thinking of putting Google Translation on our own site now for people who aren't comfortable with English!
As soon as you do it let us know ^^

Tygrys napisał(a):
Rinrin, does it mean that you have a princess maker site of your own?
rinrin14 napisał(a):
No^^; Just a regular games site (I'm part of a team making visual novels and RPGs)
I'll post a link once we implement Google Translation.

I finally implemented it! (not sure this belongs in this thread after the thread has been split, though^^;;;)
Here it is:
main site...
Nekomura Games
...and a PM5 review
Princess Maker 5 (プリンセスメーカー5)Quick Review

On the main page, a translation bar should appear on top of the page when it detects a non-English browser. If it doesn't, there is still a Google Translate drop down menu on the bottom of each page. I hope the site makes sense in Polish ^^;; (I tested a few languages and the results were a bit weird - in Japanese, for example, "cute RPG" became "cute action").
On Nekoworld (it runs on Wordpress), a small text link that says "translate" in the target language should appear on the top of each post.

Please let me know whether it works ^-^

12 gru 2009, o 20:04

It doesn't work in Opera... but in Firefox it's ok. Good job! :gj: And your site is great!

*5 minutes later* Oooh! PW games!

13 gru 2009, o 14:34

@Bad Cat:
Thanks!

Bad Cat napisał(a):
It doesn't work in Opera... but in Firefox it's ok.

I just checked, works fine in Firefox and Explorer, but in Opera and Chrome the language bar doesn't pop up for some reason (the drop down menu on the bottom seems to work though). Not sure how to fix it ^^;

13 gru 2009, o 15:11

rinrin14: nice work! And really good site.

15 gru 2009, o 16:05
Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 20 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2