Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 12:49

Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 7 ] 
Princess Maker 5 - student council 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Princess Maker 5 - student council
Did anyone ever manage to get their daughter elected into the student council (児童会) in PM5? I tried (and failed^^;) countless times. No matter how high her charisma stat is or how many friends she has, she doesn't get elected. I managed to get her elected for some minor position once (not the council president but a secretary or something like that), but couldn't reproduce it again even from a savegame.
Any advice?

5 gru 2009, o 17:37
Administrator

Post Re: Princess Maker 5 - student council
I think that Nemo (one of our members) did that, but I`m not sure - I hope he will answer soon... Well, I didn`t manage to get my daughter elected - and I tried many times, just like you.

5 gru 2009, o 17:48

My daughter made it once, but to tell you the truth - I have no idea what exactly triggered that. I was aiming at the ultimate ending then so she had pretty high charm, charisma, grace, willpower, intellect, love and morality. She was best friend with Otomo. And I think you should rise also some skills - I mean: analytical, business and maybe language? The are needed for "political" endings, so they might have something in common with student council.

5 gru 2009, o 20:36

I guess it's really difficult ^^; No one seems to know for sure... I thought it might have something to do with charisma and number of friends because the daughter says something like "Oh, I guess I'm not popular" when she doesn't get elected.
Tygrys napisał(a):
I was aiming at the ultimate ending then so she had pretty high charm, charisma, grace, willpower, intellect, love and morality. She was best friend with Otomo. And I think you should rise also some skills - I mean: analytical, business and maybe language? The are needed for "political" endings, so they might have something in common with student council.
That's a lot of stats ^^;; But I'll try!

12 gru 2009, o 16:38
Prosecutor

Cytuj:
number of friends because the daughter says something like

Interesing. If I recall correctly, my daughter won that election when I was doing my "ultimate super friends" run, which was basically trying to get almost everyone as Soul Mate. But still...Im doing this now every time, and still no win. :bored:

12 gru 2009, o 16:52

Nemo napisał(a):
If I recall correctly, my daughter won that election when I was doing my "ultimate super friends" run, which was basically trying to get almost everyone as Soul Mate. But still...Im doing this now every time, and still no win. :bored:

Interestingly, the only time mine got elected for some minor position was also while I was on a "ultimate super friends run", but I lately gave up on trying to befriend everyone early in the game because you have to chase them around the town every Sunday and this leaves no time for other Weekend activities so I thought I should concentrate on building up stats and only befriend people slowly, one by one. It seems impossible to do both (befriend everyone fast enough to win the first election and build up all those stats and skills) at the same time @_@

12 gru 2009, o 17:11
Prosecutor

Ok, weekend. That was fun. We completed something like "where you can catch who" list on the site, so it was rather easy (still, not everyone, because she never meet every available person in the game :cry:), stats also are not that much of problem, if you plan smart. Vileny, oh Vileny, you were a great daughter :sigh:...

12 gru 2009, o 17:31
Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 7 ]