Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:16

Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
PM5 marriage question 
Autor Wiadomość

Post PM5 marriage question
I haven't played Princess Maker 5 in a while, but I've been playing with a friend recently and I'm a bit rusty on a couple of things.

I tried getting marriage to Kousei without cheating this time around, and I have the delinquent thing with daughter done and over with, and she's already seen all the events with him. Right now I'm just rebuilding my trust with her(although the lack of trust might be contributing to the problem).

Kousei doesn't seem to be falling for my daughter even though she has really high charm. I'm guessing it might be because her love stat is really low? I'm not sure what triggers getting the guys to fall for you, I've seriously forgotten.

In the process of getting her independence up, another undesirable stat got pushed waaaay up: pride. And I have no idea how to get rid of it. I know that if she signs up for student council and doesn't get accepted, her pride goes down. But that's it. I would reeeeally love to know what else knocks it down into the negatives because I don't want my daughter to get a bad ending with Kousei.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

19 sty 2010, o 09:04
Prosecutor

Post Re: PM5 marriage question
Cytuj:
without cheating

I didn't know that you can cheat in PM5. Interesing, how you did that :?:

19 sty 2010, o 15:00

To lower the pride, you should meet with Hiroko and Aya (I think). Also in your monthly policy, try making her to obey other people (the first option in "cooperation with people" section). And there is one last thing: sometimes, when you talk with your daughter and ask her of school, she brags about her achievements. Choosing the last answer option should lower her pride.

And I think that rising the love stat should help with Kousei.

19 sty 2010, o 15:54

Nemo napisał(a):
Cytuj:
without cheating

I didn't know that you can cheat in PM5. Interesing, how you did that :?:

I mostly use money cheats if I want a nice, easy playthrough. I haven't been doing it recently but I had to with this file again because I completely forgot about the expensive magic book you need for magic class.

Also I was trying to experiment with getting delinquent mode and other modes for daughter, so I had to change those annoying hidden stats quickly.

And thanks Tygrys! I'll try and see if her pride will go down before the end of the game, she just turned 14...

20 sty 2010, o 00:21

DJ, and how do you make daughter deliquent? Mine has very low morality and very high delicacy, she's quite independent and I'm trying to crush the ralationship with parent... and nothing happens! Do you know what stats exactly trigger the mode on?

P.S. The magic book can be found randomly in a treasure chest on Forest Adventure ::):

20 sty 2010, o 10:53

Tygrys napisał(a):
DJ, and how do you make daughter deliquent? Mine has very low morality and very high delicacy, she's quite independent and I'm trying to crush the ralationship with parent... and nothing happens! Do you know what stats exactly trigger the mode on?

P.S. The magic book can be found randomly in a treasure chest on Forest Adventure ::):

Chances are she still has too much trust for you? It took me a while to get delinquent mode too, even though her independence and delicacy were high, so I figured she still liked me a bit.

Oh and I forgot you could find the book too. I'll keep it in mind for when I play next time.

21 sty 2010, o 08:23

Maybe... But I don't know what more can I do. I'm scolding her every week, not giving her presents, having no interest in her achievments... And she still likes me... :sigh:

21 sty 2010, o 10:50
Administrator

I`m doing the same thing - and yes, my daughter still loves me (on her birthday she even said something like "It`s okay that you have no gift for me, I really didn`t expect any present at all"). I think it`s just to late - she`s 17 now, so I don`t believe I can make her angry at me, not this time
:sigh:

21 sty 2010, o 10:57

Regarding pride:

Using "manga festival catalogue" also lowers pride. You can buy them in anime shop during manga festival (and sometimes in the flea market). "Cosplay magazine" (and, to a lesser extent, "anime magazine") seems to have a similar effect and can be bought in anime shop or found in the park.

(It's too late for this if you're in the middle of the game, but according to a Japanese PM wiki, parent's occupation also affects pride +-20)

Hope this helps ^-^

12 mar 2010, o 11:45

:ke: I have gotten lost. So when you want ,have married with Kousei and father you need low pride, right? And if you want end with crushing for father daughter must be quiet independent and can't trust her father? :?:

14 mar 2010, o 00:18
Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona