Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:51

Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 28 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona
Let's talk about... 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Let's talk about...
Well, the huge part of PrincessMaker.pl Forum are topics less than more related with PM like Anime/Manga, Music and another things that we like to talk about. Unfortunetly they are all in Polish.

So I will start this topic for our new non-polish speaking friends. So... I hope you could become a important part of PrincessMaker.pl comunity

And for first topic: How do you find PM?

My fadventure with PM started when I found PM2 on some Abandonwere site, and how did You find PM?

Obrazek

14 sty 2009, o 16:42
Administrator

Post Re: Let's talk about...
Hmmm... I guess that I found "Princess Maker 2" about 10-12 years ago. There was an article about "PM" on polish website (connected to anime/manga and that kind of stuff) - I thought "Hm! Sounds cool!".. so I decided to download this game and try it out. And I fell in love with it
:;):

14 sty 2009, o 19:04

In my case it all started with Sailor Moon. It was very popular in Poland when I was in primary school. And one day I found on the internet a page with a snes game connected with Sailor Moon. After some time I looked through other anime games and saw Princess Maker 2. And I really liked it :D

15 sty 2009, o 22:54

^^

I should say thanks to my friend who is a big fan of "Princess Maker 2". She showed me the game... and thanks to her I realised that there are so fantastic manga-games. But to be honest I like fourth part more than the second part. I think Patricia is so kawaii, much much more than Olive ^^ That`s why I play "Princess Maker 4" more often. And I love Baroa of course ^^

21 sty 2009, o 17:51

I have still problems with runing PM4 on my computer (yes my computer is a piece of junk) so I'm playing only PM2

I think PM2 could have another disadventage - it's not so nice, I mean in graphics etc. so people, that are not DOS and abandonware games fans, could be a bit disappointed.

Obrazek

21 sty 2009, o 22:32
Administrator

Oh come on, "Princess Maker 2" is not bad at all! Ok - "PM 4" is really sweet (thanks to chara-designer) but I think that "PM 2" is also cute. The only thing I just can`t stand in the second part of "Princess Maker" is sound (I think that Cloud was complaining about it too). But Olive is really pretty and it`s nice watching her grow (or getting fat ;P). You should remember that "PM 2" is quite old game, so it can`t be as "kawaii" as "PM 4". Oh, and Chiyo - did you see "Princess Maker 2: Refine"? It looks much better than the original game
::):

21 sty 2009, o 23:40
Prosecutor

Cytuj:
The only thing I just can`t stand in the second part of "Princess Maker" is sound (I think that Cloud was complaining about it too).

:objection:
I love music that plays at adventure part of game. ::):

Cytuj:
Oh, and Chiyo - did you see "Princess Maker 2: Refine"? It looks much better than the original game

I think, that after all, english beta is better, because, um...is in english :cwaniak:. Though! Beta is beta, so many endings are unfinished, like Court Magican...:sigh:

Cytuj:
"PM 2" is also cute.

It is. Propably because many of graphics contains chibi-style characters, so flow of time have little power about PM2 art ::):.

Cytuj:
And for first topic: How do you find PM?

:holdit:
Wait wait wait! It's all becoming clear! ...Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me! I remember!
It was long ago, when my bud from childhood was in friendly terms with me and dont have his own internet acess, he come to my house and says. "lets download some old games, like Home Alone!" and such. So we started searching and downloading from some abandoware site. When he left me for some time (toilet, you know), I was bored, so I started exploring the site, picking random things and reading about them. And like that, I discovered Princess Maker 2
:;):

Cytuj:
Ok - "PM 4" is really sweet

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :rockz:

22 sty 2009, o 01:11

And I have never played PM2 with sound..

Obrazek

22 sty 2009, o 01:29
Prosecutor

:takethat:
Here is your music. I really enjoy it. ::):
:edition:
And here is some of adventure music.

22 sty 2009, o 01:30

Personally, I really prefer PM5 to any other. The idea of basing it in our times, complex influences on daughter's character and personality, and a great main plot are only few of its advantages :D

23 sty 2009, o 13:03
Stwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 28 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona